Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit – Matthew 28:19
Heights Church exists…
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus’ command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God’s work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children’s, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership
“ALL ABOUT PEOPLE”
We are all about people because God is all about people. One of the ways we express our love for Him is through our love for people, and we do that by helping each person who comes to The Heights grow in their relationship with the Lord.
It begins with our vision to see people Saved/Equipped/Empowered/Delivered and Serving. SEEDS
Everything we do revolves around those five things. And it all starts with our weekend services. We meet in two locations. Cleburne/Burleson. You can even join us online if you aren’t in the area.
so much more
Church is so much more than a service on the weekend. It’s about connecting with other people, growing in your faith, and building a strong foundation for your family. In a church our size, it’s easy to just be a face in the crowd. Because of that, we’re a church of small groups, or as we call them, Heights Groups along with monthly Men’s and Women’s meetings where friendships can be developed and we can grow spiritually together.
There is a place for every believer in the body of Christ. No matter your past, there is a future for you in God’s family. We encourage you to attend a connect class to discover your potential and get to know our pastors and staff. Upcoming classes will be announced during the services.